[monit-dev] feature

From: rory
Subject: [monit-dev] feature
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:01:43 -0700

I'm implementing a feature locally, and was wondering what the reaction would be for me to implement it in the main source.

I'm planning on using m|monit and monit as a service console for our production service. Besides just stop/start/monitor, I also want to use it to trigger updates of the running service. To do so, I plan on adding an action to monit that would let me execute a script. Note that this is not the same as execute script on alert, this is on the same level as start/stop/etc.

So, is anyone in favor of me putting it into the main source, or should I just maintain it separately?