monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone URIs

From: Francis Russell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone URIs
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:18:43 +0000

Francis Russell wrote:

> mtn pull mtn://code.monotone.ca/monotone 'org.debian.monotone*

I've changed my mind again. I had added mtn to /etc/services as
suggested in Thomas Keller's blog entry. Without it, mtn will report:

mtn: network error: service name resolution failed for: mtn

I'm not sure how important it is that README.source is correct but if we
do change it in the freeze again we should probably point to
old.monotone.ca until we package a newer version.

Francis