monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone URIs

From: Francis Russell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone URIs
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 21:16:52 +0000

Ludovic,

I wonder how you felt about backporting the URI fix? It's not a
critical/grave/serious bug but I think under the unblock guidelines it
would count as a release goal? Certainly, I think the monotone package
released should be able to parse it's own URIs, especially as they seem
to have become more prominent with the new upstream repository and
Debian release are quite long lived.

Francis