monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone URIs

From: Francis Russell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone URIs
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 13:00:37 +0000

Ludovic Brenta wrote:

> i.e. adding a line in /etc/services?

No, it's a small patch from 0.48.1 to cause mtn to fall back to the
default port if it can't determine it otherwise. Getting mtn into
/etc/services would be nice, but I don't think mtn can be added until it
appears upstream, and I think the devs are still trying to get IANA to
rename "monotone" to "mtn".

I've also noticed some bizarre behaviour with syncing with 0.48 that
I've posted to the main dev list.

Francis