[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:55:18 -0500

Peter Simons wrote:

   Is there any other way to place this file under
   version control?

nothing in MT can be under version control, by design. I suppose if you really want to version your hooks, you could have MT/monotonerc call loadfile("versioned-hooks.lua"), and go from there. I hadn't really thought of this before. generally I don't like the idea of monotone executing hook code from its own database or working copy. it's too close to a network-attack scenario for my taste.

-raydon