Re: [Monotone-devel] Getting Started--monotone: misuse: no default autho

From: Adam Logghe
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Getting Started--monotone: misuse: no default author name for branch
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 19:47:10 -0700

ahhh,

Didn't quite search the mail archives as well as I thought

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/monotone-devel/2003-11/msg00032.html

I'm mostly sorted out now... allow me to cast my vote for unifying (at
least the default) author and private key ;)

This looks like a really usable program, the win32 binary on the main
page and the very clear documentation/mailing list discussions are a
great attraction over Arch (which I've been poking about with for a few
months).

Adam