[Monotone-devel] Re: Getting Started--monotone: misuse: no default autho

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Getting Started--monotone: misuse: no default author name for branch
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:49:34 -0400

Adam Logghe wrote:

I'm mostly sorted out now... allow me to cast my vote for unifying (at
least the default) author and private key ;)

noted. there's a bug on this, so it'll eventually get done. since people keep tripping on it, it'll probably get done sooner.

This looks like a really usable program, the win32 binary on the main
page and the very clear documentation/mailing list discussions are a
great attraction over Arch (which I've been poking about with for a few
months).

thanks! my goal here is to make something unobtrusive and natural. if you find other ways it doesn't fit your intuitions, let me know.

-graydon