[Monotone-devel] empty commit / question from Datakko

From: Nico Schottelius
Subject: [Monotone-devel] empty commit / question from Datakko
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:34:33 +0200

Hello again!

In IRC Datakko asked about empty commits from monotone. Right said that
I read the thread on tla asking more or less the same.
The tla guys decided empty commits explicit to be allowed and I think
it's quite senseful. Read more at bottom.

Nico

----- Forwarded message from James Blackwell <address@hidden> -----