Re: [Monotone-devel] A Two-Fold Proposal: On Formats And Front-Ends

From: Andy Jones
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] A Two-Fold Proposal: On Formats And Front-Ends
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 22:43:54 +0200

I'm new to Monotone too, and I like it the way it is ::grin::

Perhaps I am entirely over-simplifying the problem, but wouldn't a
simpler solution be to "fix" automate, and leave the rest alone?
(Note: I am not in a position to judge whether automate is broken,
hence "fix" is in quotes.)

To me the most important thing is to make the Monotone UI a good
+user+ interface, and I judge that it is.

Andy.