Re: [Monotone-devel] rfc on h: selector behavior

From: Larry Hastings
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] rfc on h: selector behavior
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 04:35:29 -0700

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
I guess the comparative rarity of decent scripting on win32 might be an argument for more power before having to switch over; dunno.
Whatchoo talkin' about, Willis?  There are freely-available Windows ports for all the popular scripting languages (and even a few decent ones).  Anyone interested in building complex selectors--or using other people's scripts to do so--can download any language they need.  Sure, they don't come pre-installed with the OS, but then neither does monotone.  So I don't think that's a serious impediment.

larry