Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone update does not always update MT/optio

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone update does not always update MT/options
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:33:41 -0700

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 09:00:23AM +0200, Wim Oudshoorn wrote:
> So on a more constructive note, it seems there is some automated
> build and testing system at work for monotone.  Would it be possible
> to make these builds available?  Something like the last
> 10 builds for the various platforms, indexed by there hashes, something like:
>
> Latest builds
> -------------
>  03909d93049..   - for windows
>  0999103849..    - .deb file for linux ...
>  8918498109..    - for MacOS

Hrm, it would be handy.  The automated builder at
http://venge.net:9000 is just a buildbot (buildbot.sf.net) with
patches to support monotone as an underlying VCS (which I should
re-send upstream, hmm).  I don't think buildbot has that capability
out-of-the-box, but in theory it probably wouldn't be too hard to add.

I'm not going to get to it anytime soon, though, personally :-).

When the flush of a new-born sun fell first on Eden's green and gold,
Our father Adam sat under the Tree and scratched with a stick in the mould;
And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart,
Till the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty, but is it Art?"
  -- The Conundrum of the Workshops, Rudyard Kipling