Re: [Monotone-devel] non-recursive add considered harmful

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] non-recursive add considered harmful
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:30:52 +1100

    Daniel> Yes, I know I could use "add -R --unknown".

The only problem I see here is that --unknown should probably imply
-R.

This is a special case, I can't see any time I would want to use
--unknown in non-recursive mode.

Even if I did encounter such a special case, I could always add files
manually (which should remain non-recursive by default IMHO).
--
Brian May <address@hidden>