[Monotone-devel] nvm.asio

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-devel] nvm.asio
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:24:18 -0800

I thought I'd mention that I've started a new branch,
net.venge.monotone.asio.  This is going to be an experiment in
replacing netxx with libasio[1] but right now the only thing I've done
on it is bump the Boost version requirement to 1.35, which lets us get
rid of the boost/ directory in the source tree (they finally
incorporated the circular_buffer classes into the official
distribution).  They don't seem to have broken anything we use going
from 1.34 to 1.35.

It's branched off of .stripped so you need all the external libraries.

zw

[1] http://asio.sourceforge.net/  -- the version used will be the
standalone one, not the one incorporated into boost. :-P