Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Run workflow from browser in myExperiment:(Ca

From: David De Roure
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Run workflow from browser in myExperiment:(Case 53)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:20:14 +0100 (BST)

Duncan

This is really important - it came out of the portal party and our
scenarios and it's one of the reasons to use myexperiment as opposed to
other sites (these reasons aren't immediately obvious from the trial
version!)

The code to do this is being developed by Stian and will be incorporated
as soon as it's ready.  We did consider doing our own thing rather than
waiting but there were concerns about the scalability - we could have
hacked something up to try it out and get development experience, but it
wouldn't have been suitable for these user trials.

Anyway, it's top priority in our development work after this release.

Thanks

-- Dave