Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Facebook application platform

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Facebook application platform
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:21:43 +0100

Steve Pettifer wrote:

> Apologies if this is a well rehearsed argument that i've missed...

It is, really. In essence, we want to give people the tools to run their
own social networking sites, completely independently and they cannot do
this with Facebook.

Maybe we will make a Facebook plugin at some point, or maybe somebody
who wants one, will contribute one, but we're developing a product here,
and having dependencies on third party proprietary systems isn't going
to help us any.

matt