[Myexperiment-discuss] workflow pics

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] workflow pics
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:15:20 +0100

Two quick questions:

I've downloaded and got myexp code running: will call this version spacebook. I
then downloaded some of the workflows from the myExperiment site and uploaded
them into spacebook but these uploads do not have workflow images associated
with them as in the myExperiment site (eg http://tinyurl.com/43qthd). How are
these uploaded?

And how are they generated? I have some Taverna workflows from Kevin Benson of
AstroGrid who is adapting Taverna to run astronomy workflows and would like to
know how to generate the images for these. Or is this a Taverna question?

Cheers,
Tony.