RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] workflow pics

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] workflow pics
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:41:55 +0100

<<We're trying to build a community of researchers in the domain of those
studying free and open source software development>>

Who is 'we'?

<<may I ask why you are building a separate site and not 'just a group' on
myexperiment.com>>

I'm aiming to customise the codebase (in relatively small ways): a) to add some
facilities astronomers would be more likely to use; b) to add an interface to
the SKUA project infrastructure (the main reason for the work I'm doing) in
order to test that technology. What we do may turn out to be things
myExperiment will later want to incorporate.

t.