nano-devel

[Nano-devel] more patch updates

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] more patch updates
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

I've added a few last minor fixes to nanobits3.patch.  An
unneeded space was removed from the justification code, and
open_[prev|next]file_void() now returns the value of
open_[prev|next]file() instead of erroneously calling it and
then returning 0.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanobits3-patch.txt

I've also tried again with the experimental paragraph
searching code.  This time, when implementing it, I tied it
to the justification code (and based it on top of
nanobits3.patch, because it needs DB's justification fixes)
instead of duplicating the code; it's quite a bit cleaner
than the original broken implementation, although it does
have a few minor hacks needed for do_para_start() to work
properly.  It's worked properly so far, but of course I need
to test it more.  If anyone else is feeling adventurous
enough to test it, it's here:

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanopara-patch.txt

(I know it won't be able to get in until nano 1.3, but if I
can make sure it's working ahead of time and keep it in sync
with CVS, both of which I plan to do, it'll be a lot easier
to deal with.)

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag