nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Updates

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Updates
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:04:42 -0400

Hello all,

        Just wanted to pass along some updates: I was finally able to
solve the RedHat 7.2 screen display issue issue by upgrading the ncurses
library using the 5.2-26 RPM (the version that came with RedHat 7.3).
So, somewhere between 5.2-12 and 5.2-26 they fixed the issue, but I
don't want to dig further than that.
        Chris Weisgerber said in a FreeBSD groups posting that there was
an issue with nano in FreeBSD and he had sent a bug report our way.  I
hadn't gotten any emails about this and was worried that perhaps my spam
filter caught it.  Did anyone get a message about this?  Didn't see if
in the mailing list archive last time I checked...
        Anyway, if we don't get any more bug reports soon I'm going to
assume either (1) people aren't using the editor anymore, or (2) it's
bug free and we should press forward adding more bug...err features and
open the 1.3 tree.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001