nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] 2.5.1 little fry

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] 2.5.1 little fry
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:02:02 -0500

If I died suddenly I assume someone would just change the source code
and the GNU website references to point the homepage to where it
'shoud' be under http://www.gnu.org/software/nano rather than redirect
to my homepage.

I'll consider uploading my terrible processing shell scripts into SVN.
In the meanwhile Benno you should definitely register for uploading
releases to the GNU ftp site via
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Automated-Upload-Registration.html#Automated-Upload-Registration