Re[2]: [Nel] invisible users

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: Re[2]: [Nel] invisible users
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:06:48 -0800

Hi Loic,

Monday, February 25, 2002, 1:59:09 AM, you wrote:
LD> It would be a lot easier if you provide the code you wrote.
LD> Guessing is less efficient than debugging ;-) Where can I download it ?

Our code tree is at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/bang/.
The service in question is the player service.  We have figured
out a part of the problem, I don't think Michael has committed
the fix yet, we recently started working on this code-base
again...  We basically started from scratch with the Snowballs
services and are re-implementing features... We want to move
our game-mech system over to the NeL agent system, hopefully
we'll be able to do that soon.

Warm regards,
Robert Bjarnason
InOrbit Entertainment, Inc.