Re: [Nmh-workers] exciting new stuff for 2.0

From: Harald Geyer
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] exciting new stuff for 2.0
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:38:17 +0100

> > No, but most of the time this is not necessary. However sortm -thread
> > would be a nice thing. And pick -thread <message number> too.
>
> I think pick and sortm are definitely the right place to start with
> this. Are you thinking pick -thread should gather sibling and parent
> threads?

Personally I still believe that processing messages within a thread by
date is the natural thing to do. So I have picking whole threads in mind.

But of course Bill and the others, who like more elaborate threading will
consider at least the following useful:
-thread
-subthread
-parent
-allparents

I guess if anybody considers these useful enough, each will get
implemented.