Re: [Nmh-workers] IMAP, again

From: Alexander Zangerl
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] IMAP, again
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:43:02 +1000

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:32:17 -0700, Lyndon Nerenberg writes:

>On Oct 28, 2013, at 8:35 AM, address@hidden wrote:
>
>> Hmm.. so 'anno' is a complete loss then?  I'd be screwed if I didn't have
>> a way to add 'Replied:' headers....
>
>With a basic 3501 server, yes.
>
>However, if the IMAP server supports the ANNOTATE extension (RFC5257),
>it should be possible to support almost all of anno(1).

and there's always the possibility of using APPEND to upload
modified mails back to the server, which is less than lovely
as you have to upload the complete mail.

regards
az

--
Alexander Zangerl + GPG Key 0x42BD645D or 0x5B586291 + http://snafu.priv.at/
Surely the 4 sysadmins of the apocalypse should be: