nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Python Version

From: Bert Haver \(office\)
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Python Version
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:53:54 +0200

Hi,
We recently started using Localizer for a new project. We are experiencing some problems with Localizer and think it's due to the version of Zope/Python we're using.

The version as displayed in the Control_Panel is this:

(Zope 2.5.0 (source release, python 2.1, linux2) [SuSE Linux], python 2.2.0, linux2)

Apparently we've upgraded to a higher Python level than we should. Rolling back our Python version is not what we like to do. Can anyone tell us when Localizer can be used with our Zope/Python version?

Kind regards,

Bert Haver