nuxeo-widgets

[Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch

From: Mark Bucciarelli
Subject: [Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:43:02 -0400

Juan,

I finished my work on adding a second header row, the "superheaders."  To use
them, you specify a headerspan.  This is converted the correct columnspan in
the get_data routine.

Attached is a gzipped tar of the entire directory and a patch file that just
includes the differences.  To apply the patch, navigate to the NuxWidgets
directory and type

       patch -p0 < superheader.patch

I updated the README to give an example of how to use superheaders, and also
included the slot example you gave me for how to make a cell's title a
hyperlink.

Let me know what you think!

Mark