nuxeo-widgets

Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 16:05:06 +0200

Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

On Tuesday 02 July 2002 04:48 pm, Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:
If you want I will give you write access to the CVS so you can
commit your changes directly.

Sure, I'll commit my changes.

Currently I'm not working in any project that needs nuxWidgets,
and I probably won't be in a near future. I'm busy with other
stuff, and don't have time to maintain nuxWidgets.

I hope you will accept my invitation :-)

I'm not sure if your invitation was simply to commit my changes or take over maintenance! If you meant the latter, I don't think I could do a good enough job right now. However, I'll be happy to commit my changes and any others that I come up with. Thanks for the offer!

Mark

I'm not asking you to take over maintainance, I'm just offering
write access to the CVS so you can check in your changes directly.
To do that you need to be registered as a user in Savannah, and
I need to know which is your id there to add you as developer.

But if you ever want to become the maintainer don't hesitate to ask.

It also would be nice if you subscribe to the mailing list, there's
very few people there and very low trafic, but who knows, maybe
its activity will raise.

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software