nuxeo-widgets

Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch

From: Mark Bucciarelli
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:44:51 -0400

On Tuesday 02 July 2002 04:48 pm, Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:
> If you want I will give you write access to the CVS so you can
> commit your changes directly.

Sure, I'll commit my changes.

> Currently I'm not working in any project that needs nuxWidgets,
> and I probably won't be in a near future. I'm busy with other
> stuff, and don't have time to maintain nuxWidgets.
>
> I hope you will accept my invitation :-)

I'm not sure if your invitation was simply to commit my changes or take over
maintenance!  If you meant the latter, I don't think I could do a good enough
job right now.  However, I'll be happy to commit my changes and any others
that I come up with.  Thanks for the offer!

Mark