nuxeo-widgets

Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Superheader Patch
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 22:48:44 +0200

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your work!!

I've looked at the code very very quickly and seen that your
patch includes unit tests, the documentation is updated and
the source is better commented, it looks great!! I also think
the new feature is useful.

Unfortunately I don't have time to look at your patch with
detail :-(

If you want I will give you write access to the CVS so you can
commit your changes directly.

Currently I'm not working in any project that needs nuxWidgets,
and I probably won't be in a near future. I'm busy with other
stuff, and don't have time to maintain nuxWidgets.

I hope you will accept my invitation :-)

Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

Juan,

I finished my work on adding a second header row, the "superheaders." To use them, you specify a headerspan. This is converted the correct columnspan in the get_data routine.

Attached is a gzipped tar of the entire directory and a patch file that just includes the differences. To apply the patch, navigate to the NuxWidgets directory and type

      patch -p0 < superheader.patch

I updated the README to give an example of how to use superheaders, and also included the slot example you gave me for how to make a cell's title a hyperlink.

Let me know what you think!

Mark

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software