A group in Norway starts to develop support for multidimensional arrays

From: Ole Jacob Hagen
Subject: A group in Norway starts to develop support for multidimensional arrays in Octave.
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:38:57 +0000

Hi.

I'm proudly presents that there are 6 summer-students at NTNU (Norwegian
University of Science and Technology ),
who are going to develop Multidimensional arrays in Octave during this summer.

We will consider these data structures in Octave;
1. multidimensional arrays.
2. cell arrays, expand functionality to Matlab.
3. struct arrays, expand functionality to Matlab.

If there is time, multidimensional arrays of cell arrays and struct arrays,
will also be considered.

If someone are working on the same data structures, please send me an email,
and we can cooperate, so we avoid reinventing the wheel.

Cheers,

Ole J.