Re: Octave Workshop 0.8

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop 0.8
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:07:39 +0100

The HTML is auto-generated by a Perl script (look in the admin directory),
so it is unlikely that the structure will ever change.  However, it
might be safer to make a copy of the script and change it to generate
XML or HTML in a format you prefer.  I also have a Python script that
does the same, if that would help.

OK, if it's not likely to change, I'm going to keep it the way it is now until it breaks and then we'll see. I've also updated the 0.8 tarball with your idea, now the documentation includes the Octave Forge documentation.

Most of it is still unsearchable, but I'll fix that some other time.

A side effect is that the tarball is like five times bigger than previously, harrumph.

Sébastien Loisel