Re: Pre-compiled octave for Windows

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Pre-compiled octave for Windows
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:34:53 +0100

What do you mean exactly? MSVC executable vs. MinGW executable? If yes, from
the few tests I did, MSVC version was slightly faster than MinGW (both compiled
with -O2).

Michael.

Sebastien Loisel a écrit :
Does it produce good executable if you compile from MinGW? If so I might be interested (although I won't have time to hack for a while, we're trying to get funding right now.)

Sébastien Loisel