small __uiobject_draw_axes__ bug fix

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: small __uiobject_draw_axes__ bug fix
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:20:45 -0600

Attached is a small patch for a missing newline character between the gnuplot
"s/plot" command and the data.

Also, I'm getting a bug where the functions inside __uiobject_draw_axes__.m are
not all being installed in memory.  The first time a plot command is run,
everything is fine.  However, the second time:

octave:2> plot([0:30])
error: `do_linestyle_command' undefined near line 338 column 12
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 338, column 10
error: evaluating switch command near line 243, column 7
error: evaluating for command near line 239, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 29, column 3
error: called from `__uiobject_draw_axes__' in file
[snip]

and I don't see the do_linestyle_command under "who", but I do see
__uiobject_draw_axes__.

Does this seem like a bug due to a missing "end" somewhere?  Or may something
else have changed?  I've been updating via CVS and there are a lot of changes.  I do
notice that the plot color is coming out blue (and I'm hunting down that bug), but I want
to make sure I'm not chasing some other problem first.

Dan
654a655