small __uiobject_draw_axes__ bug fix

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: small __uiobject_draw_axes__ bug fix
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:23:57 -0500

On 22-Feb-2007, Daniel J Sebald wrote:

| Attached is a small patch for a missing newline character between the gnuplot
"s/plot" command and the data.

| Also, I'm getting a bug where the functions inside __uiobject_draw_axes__.m
are not all being installed in memory.  The first time a plot command is run,
everything is fine.  However, the second time:

| octave:2> plot([0:30])
| error: `do_linestyle_command' undefined near line 338 column 12
| error: evaluating assignment expression near line 338, column 10
| error: evaluating switch command near line 243, column 7
| error: evaluating for command near line 239, column 5
| error: evaluating if command near line 29, column 3
| error: called from `__uiobject_draw_axes__' in file
| [snip]
|
| and I don't see the do_linestyle_command under "who", but I do see
__uiobject_draw_axes__.

| Does this seem like a bug due to a missing "end" somewhere?  Or may something
else have changed?  I've been updating via CVS and there are a lot of changes.
I do notice that the plot color is coming out blue (and I'm hunting down that
bug), but I want to make sure I'm not chasing some other problem first.

I don't know what is causing that problem for you.  I'm not able to
duplicate it here.

| Dan

| 654a655
| >       fputs (plot_stream, ";\n");

OK, some context would have helped, but I figured out where this
belongs.

Thanks,