RE: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: RE: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:57:11 -0400

On 15-Oct-2007, Schirmacher, Rolf wrote:

| I seem to have a problem here:
|
| I am using the windows / msvc binary distrib of 2.9.13 including a patched
| gnuplot 4.2 and using pgnuplot as gnuplot_binary. The OS is win xp. Neither
| setting GNUTERM nor hard-coding drawnow.m changes anything with my gnuplot
| terminal :-(
|
| Anybody out there with success and an idea?

What terminal type do you get by default?

What terminal type would you like to use?

Are you running X (that's required for the x11 and wxt terminals)?

If you start gnuplot from a command shell, does the terminal type you
want to use by default show up in the list that is printed in response
to the command

  set terminal

at the gnuplot prompt?  If not, then your copy of gnuplot wasn't
compiled with the driver to support the terminal.