Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki : May I delete information of octave workshop?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki : May I delete information of octave workshop?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:43:11 +0900 (JST)

Hello Etienne

--- address@hidden wrote:

>   Hello,
>
> imho, it is ok to let the link to the unmaintained project, since the wiki
> clearly states that
> it is currently unmaintained.
>
>   Just my 2c,
>
>   Etienne

OK, I will keep it in the current style.

***********************************
OTOH, Benjamin and Michael

Are there anything we have to add the OctaveForWindows Wiki ?
Especially for Benjamin, this is the first writing for your binaries.
Please give me the comments or ask Etienne to be sent edding password to you
and the directly revise it.

Please use the wiki much more and it will be helpful for the octave for windows
users.

Tatsuro

New Design Yahoo! JAPAN  2008/01/01
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/newdesign/