Re: Bugs involving imread, imwrite, and GraphicsMagick

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Bugs involving imread, imwrite, and GraphicsMagick
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 02:25:17 -0400

On 21-Sep-2010, John Swensen wrote:

| Included is a patchset that modifies configure.ac to add the functionality.
I was able to configure Octave with

| ./configure <OSX specific configure options>
| ./configure --with-magick=GraphicsMagick <OSX specific configure options>
| ./configure --with-magick=ImageMagick <OSX specific configure options>
|
| and have it compile and work fine.  The first two configure lines above used
GraphicsMagick and the third used ImageMagick, as desired.  That being said, I
have only tested it on OSX, but don't see any hangups for other platforms as it
uses pkg-config to find libraries and retrieve compiler and linker flags.

I checked in this change.

Thanks,