who is building Octave on Windows systems?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: who is building Octave on Windows systems?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 04:53:25 -0500

Is anyone other than Tatsuro building Octave on Windows systems?  He
has reported a few build problems, but no one has confirmed them:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32192
  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32200

If you are building on Windows systems and you are not seeing these
errors, then will you please report that and help Tatsuro discover the
source of his build problems?  If you are seeing the same problems as
described in the bug reports linked above, will you please also report
that and help us to debug the problems?

Related to this, does anyone know where to find reliable instructions
for building all the tools necessary to have a cross version of GCC
4.4.x on a Debian system that will generate mingw binaries?  If so,
please send me the links as I would like to try doing that.  Maybe if
I had a way to build Octave for mingw it would help to speed up
debugging of Windows build related problems...