list of problem in MinGW build current source

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: list of problem in MinGW build current source
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 04:21:24 +0900 (JST)

Hello Benjamin

The make check test for MinGW ploatform in may case seem to be nice for me.
However, I have some problems that I have not been able to fix even with helps
from the contributors.

Build issue (John has already pointed out)
 https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32192
 https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32200
datevec
 http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31914
P_tmpdir
 http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32158
fltk print in emf format
 http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31976
Keyboad access ater fltk print
 http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32134
save graph from uimenu for fltk
 http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31977

The aboves I have known at present and are to be solved before release.
If I remember or will meet other issues. I will inform you.

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/