Re: trouble compiling

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: trouble compiling
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 14:43:39 -0400

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 18 May 2012 13:50, Daniel J Sebald <address@hidden> wrote:
> Apparently I need to reconstruct lex.cc, so why wasn't this flagged
> as an error?  Any reason?  Or just an oversight in a rather big
> config process?

Oh, by the way, the reason that error message about flex is phrased
that way because it's primarily aimed at people who work from
tarballs. In a tarball, lex.cc is supplied, hence the word
"reconstruct". The build system has a few extra steps when building
from hg. I'm not sure how to document more prominently that more work
needs to be done to compile from hg than a tarball. I guess expanding
the HACKING file?

- Jordi G. H.

I did extensive testing and I can prove that
 hg st -un0 | xargs -0 rm
is the command that fixed my problems.
I don't understand exactly why,  or where the problem came from, but this fixes it.

--
DAS

https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html