Re: Stepping into local functions no longer works

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Stepping into local functions no longer works
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:44:14 -0500

On 04/28/2013 02:32 PM, Daniel J Sebald wrote:

The breakpoint inside the local function can't be removed. But,
set/unset breakpoints elsewhere in the file, and sometimes the set/unset
of breakpoints inside local functions starts working again sort of.
Perhaps it has something to do with the difference between a function
name and a file name.

I also notice that if the pointer marker stops at a breakpoint, clicking on the pointer marker will remove the breakpoint from the line. However, clicking a second time on the pointer marker will not restore the breakpoint. I don't have time to investigate, but probably the marker mouse click needs to be transferred to the margin click. Should we consider this a GUI bug? If so, I'll create a bug report.

Dan