RE: project progress

From: marco Vassallo
Subject: RE: project progress
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:28:11 +0200

> Subject: Re: project progress
> From: address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 12:11:08 +0200
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
>

> On 2 Sep 2013, at 09:20, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> > On 2 Sep 2013, at 08:53, marco Vassallo <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> http://gedeone-gsoc.blogspot.it/2013/09/update-14.html
> >
> > Looks very nice, thanks!
> >
> > Though, as I wrote, it would be great to have a line-by-line comparison
> > of the implementation in Python and Octave.
> >
> > If not for this one example, at least for other simpler examples.
> >
> > c.
>
> Marco,
>
> Could you please start wotking on the tasks I mentioned above, i.e.:

Hi, as we have discussed yesterday, I have changed the name to some functions and added
the Constant function.
> - fem-fenics package release
On the mercurial repository is available an almost finished version of the pkg

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/fem-fenics/ci/default/tree/fem-fenics.tar.gz?format=raw

> - side by side comparison of Octave and Python examples

I've start writing some example in the wiki

http://wiki.octave.org/Fem-fenics

Thanks

Marco