Help with testing

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: Help with testing
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 22:24:41 +0200

The Google Summer of Code is nearly finished, and I wasn't able to test my code on the Windows platform. (This is the last step of my project). I'm still working on building mxe-octave on my Win 7-64bit platform and I go every time one step further, but time is going. So I would like to ask the Windows/MXE users to test my new functionality.

Here's my online repository:
http://inversethought.com/hg/octave-lojdl

Dependencies are:
- latex (mikitex)
- dvips
- GhostScript

To test my code use:
graphics_toolkit('fltk');
sombrero;
title('Example','interpreter','latex');

This is the simplest test possible. If this works everything else should work on Windows too.

P.S: I want to thanks to John D. for his help with building MXE-Octave. I'm still working on this, and if I manage to solve all problems it will be reported.

--
Andrej