Re: Help with testing

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: Re: Help with testing
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:46:52 +0200

2013/9/24 Markus <address@hidden>
Am 2013-09-24 22:07, schrieb Andrej Lojdl:

Why do you don't build it on linux?

I want to test my project (Latex interpreter) on Windows, to be sure
that it's working on this platform.

Yes, i understand that. But you can build http://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave/ in Linux for Windows. I wouldn't believe this too :)

This can be done using something like Wine or you mean  cross-compiling?

I've absolutly no idea how to install dvips in Windows (I don't
know nothing about this OS).
If you point me to a clickable installer for dvips (like i've found
for mikitex and ghostscript) i can try it.
Otherwise i can offer you my mxe builds if you like (octave.osuv.de
[2]).

I have installed the dvips with the MiKTeX 2.9. The full path to this>
_path to your programs direktoryMiKTeX 2.9miktexbin_

and there should be the dvips .exe file.

Do I need a basic install or a complete install of MiKTeX?

I'm not sure, but I have the complete install of MiKTeX.

--
Andrej