Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 14:31:32 -0400

On 04/11/2015 12:00 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 08:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Philip Nienhuis<address@hidden>
To:address@hidden

John Donoghue-2 wrote
>On 04/11/2015 08:19 AM,
>octave-maintainers-request@
>  wrote:
>>Message: 5
>>Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 14:07:14 +0200
>>From: Oliver Heimlich&lt;
>oheim@
>&gt;
>>To:
>octave-maintainers@
>>Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

>>You can find the results in the wiki:
>>http://wiki.octave.org/Octave-Forge#GNU_Octave_4.0_compatibility_assessment
>>
>>The wiki contains a link to my test logs from Win7.
>>
>>So far, there are 13 packages that seem fit, 10 with bug reports or
>>known fixes. Many where I am unsure about their current state. Please
>>update the status of packages that you know better than I do.
>>
>Nice table!!
>I added columns for win32 - as yet unpopulated
Why would there be differences between 32 and 64 bit Windows as regards
OF-packages compatibility with 32-bit Octave?

I'd rather expect quite a few differences between 32- and 64-bit versions of
Octave itself (obviously the latter will only run on Win64).

Philip

There are some differences, whether from the fact of being Win32 vs Win64 or not?

Should the results of a octave 64 bit version also be posted