odeset/odeget

From: Francesco Faccio
Subject: odeset/odeget
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 06:08:42 +0000

Dear all,

as discussed with Carlo, Jacopo and Marco, we would like to modify functions odeset and odeget in order to allow the user to add new fields required by some particular solver and to standardize the input check to avoid code duplication.

The first idea we had was to use function validateattributes or, for complex input checking, the class inputParser.

Are we going to use this strategy or there are some better ways to do that (unfortunately I missed last discussion about it)?
Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you,

Francesco