Re: terminals_with_size

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: terminals_with_size
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:38:23 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> To: Dmitri A. Sergatskov ; Rik
> Cc: John W. Eaton ; Octave-Maintainers ; Mike Miller
> Date: 2016/9/15, Thu 15:59
> Subject: Re: terminals_with_size

I have confirmed that the cset by Rik made figure size changeable for qt
terminal.

__gnuplot_drawnow__.m (line 226)

if (strcmp (term, "x11") || strcmpi (term, "windows"))

if (strcmp (term, "x11") || strcmpi (term, "windows") || strcmp (term, "qt"))

For the position option  implementation qt is simple but for wxt one should
also check gnuplot version.
(require >= 4.6.4 ).

Tatsuro