Re: Request for package testing

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: Request for package testing
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 00:14:38 -0800 (PST)

Sebastian Schöps wrote
> [...]
> I am not sure, if my Octave or your script is guilty. However, I have
> '/usr/local/include/mpfr.h' but it's not found:
> [...]

Do you have the MPFR-libraries installed on your system? It is a runtime and
build dependency [1]

[1]: https://octave.sourceforge.io/interval/

On my system (openSUSE Tumbleweed 64-bit) everything works as expected:

>> pkg install interval-2.0.0-crlibm.tar.gz
For information about changes from previous versions of the interval
package,'news interval'.
>> ver
GNU Octave Version: 4.2.0
GNU Octave License: GNU General Public License
Operating System: Linux 4.8.11-1-default #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Nov 26 18:34:47
UTC 2016 (ff417d1) x86_64
Package Name  | Version | Installation directory
    interval *|   2.0.0 | /home/siko1056/octave/interval-2.0.0
>> pkg load interval
>> __check_crlibm__
ans = 1

Kai