Re: Help trying to merge my changes to current default

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Help trying to merge my changes to current default
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:41:22 +0100

Hi all,

Thank you for all the input. I tried with rebase but I wasn't sure the
results was what I wanted,so I followed jwe suggestion of doing it
manually.
I have pushed a clean sequence of changesets to the repo. I hope I
have done it the right way.

Anybody has a good link to a good tutorial for rebase (mercurial)?

I will start now the refactoring work on pkg.m
This implies a major re-writing of the function. Should keep the order
of the Copyright holders as it is now?
What about the author field?

Regards,