Re: macOS 4.4.0 DMG (beta2) ready for testing

From: Mohammed Elmusrati
Subject: Re: macOS 4.4.0 DMG (beta2) ready for testing
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 20:51:14 +0300

Thank you for your kind help. Yes, you are right, I was using old packages from
4.0.3 version.  Hence, I wanted to re-install the control package, but
unfortunately  it did not. I receive tons of warnings and finally an error
message as

“pkg: error running `make' for the control package.
error: called from
    configure_make at line 95 column 9
    install at line 184 column 7
    pkg at line 437 column 9”

I have installed octave4.4 also using brew (over terminal). Do I need to remove
it?

Thank you

Mohammed

Mohammed Elmusrati, Full Professor
Head of Communications and Systems Eng. Group
Faculty of Technology
University of Vaasa
Visiting Professor at Aalto University
Phone: +358 50 4003763