Re: macOS 4.4.0 DMG (beta2) ready for testing

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: macOS 4.4.0 DMG (beta2) ready for testing
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 12:42:19 -0700 (MST)

sshah wrote
> I see the same problem with installed packages i.e. silent crashes.
> Reinstallation of control package from forge gives

Please help us debugging. For which packages did it occur? Can you explain
how to reproduce this? Did you reinstall these packages?

sshah wrote
> pkg: error running `make' for the control package.
> error: called from
>     configure_make at line 95 column 9
>     install at line 184 column 7
>     pkg at line 437 column 9

It does work for me. You may have a broken Fortran compiler somewhere!? Can
you try putting "setenv('F77',
'/Applications/Octave-4.4.0.app/Contents/Resources/usr/bin/gfortran')"
before installing the package?

....and please move the discussion here:
https://github.com/octave-app/octave-app-bundler/issues/37

Seb.